Monday, April 13, 2009

Living Lovely- Vacation Time

Living+Lovely+Button.jpg


 Mt. Hope Chronicles this week, Heidi's Living Lovely topic is out-of-the-box vacations.  My favorite vacation spot is our cottage in the 1000 islands.  When I was 3, my parents rented a cottage for a week.  For the next few years they continued renting the same cottage.  When I was a teenager they had the opportunity to purchase it.  It held such wonderful memories, my parents bought it.  I was engaged in that cottage, announced I was going to be a mom, my brother was married there, and so many memories i wouldn't know where to start.  My parents don't live in the same house i grew up in, so our cottage grounds us and is our "home".   







1 comment:

Heidi said...

What an incredible way to hang on to memories! You are blessed. I *love* your cottage.